2021-22 AP EXAM DATES
Late testing dates (only if you have been approved by college board)
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Smyrna High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2022 AP exams, students at Smyrna High School will be registering online. Online Exam registration will begin on Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:00 AM and end on Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 11:59 PM. The AP exam registration process is two steps, but both can be completed in one sitting when the student and parent/guardian do this together. Even if you do not plan to take the AP exam, you need to complete both steps to access the College Board’s AP resources. Both steps must be completed in order to have AP exams ordered:
Step 1: Begin the process by registering at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/080150. Here you will indicate both the AP courses you are taking this year and the exams you wish to take. You will receive your join codes and directions to complete the second required step. Any exam fees will be paid online so be sure to have a debit card or credit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Step 2: Use the join codes provided at the completion of step one to enroll the student's AP courses and exams in the College Board's system.
This year each AP exam costs $100.00. Smyrna High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mr James Kiger, email@example.com, in the School Counseling Office to learn more.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam.
- Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Mon, Nov 1, 2021 will be the partial payment date
- Fri, Apr 1, 2022 - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Thu, Nov 11, 2021 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Thu, Mar 31, 2022 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00.