If you want to play sports in college....
Congratulations on having a desire to play sports in college. It's a wonderful goal. However, it will require much work in the classroom as well as on the field/court of competition. I encourage you to FIRST work on your academics then allow your athletic ability to guide you.
There are definite steps you must consider in order to be eligible to play or participate in college athletics.
Please follow these steps in order to be on the right track.
1. Determine if your current grades or study habits will allow you to be recruited
2. Determine if your current athletic ability will allow you to be recruited
3. Watch this video on the recruiting process
4. Watch this video about the NCAA Eligibility Center
5. Register at the NCAA Eligibility Center
6. Sign up for www.corecoursegpa.com (SEE BELOW)
sign up for www.corecoursegpa.com
Come see me and I'll help you sign up to see what classes you have taken that count toward your NCAA Eligibility